Property Management Services
There are good reasons for Managing your own Rental, but, ARE THEY WORTH THE RISK?
- Do you know all of the landlord/tenant laws for your city, state and federal government?
- Do you know rent values, vacancy factors and time on the market in your area?
- Do you personally know reputable painters, carpet cleaners, electricians, roofers, carpenters, furnace & appliance repairmen, who are licensed, affordable and reliable?
- Are you familiar with internet advertising? Do you have a website? Are you able to target prospective applicants within your desired demographic?
- Do you have access to background screening services?
Centerpointe is dedicated to selecting quality tenants and keeping your investment in good repair with minimal cost. We want your real estate investment to be successful. Your success is our success.
Our marketing strategies include: Featured website placement, Facebook and other social media exposure, print advertising, online relocation sites such as monster.com, Yahoo Newsgroups, hotjobs.com, and Craig’s List.
Our computer system keeps complete and accurate daily records of income and expenses. We provide monthly statements to our owners as well as yearly statements to simplify your tax preparation.
If you need further proof of the benefits of hiring a professional property manager, read on.
Saves you Time, Work and Stress:
- We hire vendors to clean, paint or make repairs.
- We advertise and screen rental calls.
- We screen applicants and select quality tenants for your property.
- We execute a rental agreement, addendums, fill out the move-in/out inspection reports and hold the deposit money.
- We handle all tenants calling at all hours of the day and night.
- We confront tenants on tough issues like collecting rent or taking better care of your property.
- We handle the recovery of NSF’s
- We serve legal notices and evictions.
- We mail the tenant’s accounting report and refund check
- We will start the process all over again for you!
Your leasing and management fees are usually a tax deduction!
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you might have.